The remodeled, 26,000-square-foot Shed 2 is designed as a foodie's delight, with vendors of specialty items, food-related products, and enticing eateries. You can get spices, gourmet cookies and pastries, locally pastured meat and poultry, cheeses, and much more.
The expanded space has opened up room for additional vendors, and if you are interested in becoming a vendor in Shed 2, submit a Shed 2 Stall Proposal Application (Adobe PDF), then return it to the Administration Office. You can call 214-670-5880 or email us.
A dealer’s license must be procured once a permanent approval to participate at the Dallas Farmers Market (DFM Dealer Application, Adobe PDF) has been determined. This application must be submitted to the Operations Office for processing prior to vending. You can call 214-670-5879 or email us.
The following product mix guidelines are included to assist vendors in identifying the types of businesses allowed in “The Shed”. This listing is not all inclusive and vendors are encouraged to submit applications to sell unique, creative suggestions for quality food and food related products.
- Eateries (3): “The Shed” will accommodate approximately 3 eatery spaces including one café/diner with a broad menu, and two other eateries. The Dallas Farmers Market will seek businesses interested in providing healthy, wholesome foods and fresh menu items. Eateries may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Fish/ Seafood
- Pasta / Pizza
- Asian, Greek or other international foods
- Specialty Foods: The following specialty food items are suggestions but do not limit you from pursuing other opportunities.
- Two (2) meat / butcher vendors
- Deli meat and cheese case – may also provide sandwiches
- Smoothie/ juices
- Ice cream or gelato
- Coffee and teas
- Soup and salads
- Wine shop
- Fresh pasta
- Fresh Herbs
- Fresh Tortillas and Salsas
- Fresh-cut or roasted produce, like pineapples, fruits, onions, peppers, etc..
- Picnics with baskets or Dinners-to-Go
- Prepared Foods: DFM will seek a unique and varied balance of prepared foods . The following prepared food items are suggestions.
- Fine chocolate shop
- Olive oils and vinegars
- Jams & jellies
- Dressings, mustards, condiments, etc.
- Spices / herb blends
- Food and Kitchen Related Products: DFM will seek a balance of other food related products including for example:
- Kitchen store with kitchen products
- Table cloths, napkins, tableware
- Cook books
- Vintage table cloths, or other kitchen items
- Picnic baskets, tailgate party, lunch bags, lunch boxes